Avalon Hills is the only privately-held residential eating disorder clinic in the United States that treats to insure successful outcomes. Our nursing staff are integral at providing high quality medical treatment for our patients. Under the direction of our Nursing Director, our nurses are the first line of medical care for our patients. It is an incredibly rewarding job where you can make a real difference in peoples lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to medical emergencies
- Conduct daily patient physical assessments
- Complete charting and nursing notes on each patient
- Periodically assist with Utilization Review
- Provide input into patients’ medical ability to participate in physical activities
- Implement medical orders
- Assess patient suicidal/self-harm ideation
- Accompany patients to off-site activities in the community to provide medical care if/when needed
- Responsible for proper storage and administration of medications
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information at all times
- Interact professionally with other staff in the treatment facility and other medical facilities in the community
- Position requires state LPN licensure, but we are willing to consider students close to obtaining LPN license.
- Must be 18 or older
- Be experienced in using Google Docs or Microsoft Office
- Have reliable transportation
- Due to the nature of the program and state licensing requirements, applicants must be female and be able to pass a required background check.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
Required license or certification: